Bollywood stars at the World Cup finals

While the Bollywood actors like Anil Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt, Shah Rukh Khan and Imran Khan have reached Johannesburg at the World Cup final between the Netherlands and Spain look, a number of football fans in the industry had to miss the match.
Anil Kapoor was almost canceled his plans.
Anil sighed, "Some works had come. It seemed like I could not go to Johannesburg, I had already packed and reserved seats in the stadium. But ultimately I did make it. I am the brand ambassador and this is the biggest sports event "Anil said as he left for South Africa.
Another soccer fan, Dino Morea, also seemed uncertain making it to Johannesburg. "I'm in London, all Set Go. But my plane ticket is not confirmed, if not, then I'll just have to watch it on television," he said.

The model turned actor is a big football fan. "I play football and I love watching the sport. I was supporting Italy when I'm half-Italian. Now, I'm supporting Spain because they never won the Cup," he added.
The football fever has never been more pronounced in Bollywood.
Sanjay Dutt left his pregnant wife in Mumbai for the final. He will be in South Africa with its two non-filmy friends.
"I would not miss the World Cup for the world. I am the hugest football fan. I put it above the cricket in my schedule with joy. I looked at the stupidest of the matches of the Cup. For the finale, I had here (inJohannesburg), "said the actor.
Dutt was totally rooting for Spain. So Jackky Bhagnani, producer Vashu Bhagnani son has apparently secured some of the best seats in the stadium for himself and his five friends from Mumbai.
Speaking from Johannesburg, Jackky shouted: "Man, I have the best view possible, I could never afford these seats, they are among the best in the stadium. An industrial Russian friend I got these seats. I can not begin my excitement button, I feel like an eight-year-old, who has his favorite toy. I and my friends have our t-shirts, hats and flags ready. We are rooting for Spain. "
Add Jackky excitement is the fact that this is the first FIFA World Cup race he attended.
Shah Rukh Khan and Imran Khan have already tweeted about their presence in Johannesburg for the final. However, Shah Rukh's best friend, director Karan Johar unable to attend the match.
Other football fans from Bollywood who had to miss the event are actors Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor, who shoot in Colombo and Delhi, respectively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive