Lisa Kelly

Remember this shot, because the ability to see 'Ice Road Truckers' star Lisa Kelly glam making the weather as far away as they blocked the roads of Canada is moving in the popular History Channel series.
"That was fun, but it was very cold outside," says Kelly of having her picture taken, which leads to the question of how the situation of the female sex symbol and the only driver on the "truckers feel. "
"I do not know. I do not know what other people think will work," says Kelly, 28 years. "It's interesting to see the development of women] Ice Road Truckers '[' To put this is how I am, good view, it is not even for me."
Kelly Sterling, Alaska and now lives in Wasilla - Home of Sarah Palin (and no, Kelly met her).
It is in the midst of its second season on "Truckers", and only two months long cement pay the Himalayas in India (preparation for next season).
"It was very different in everything," she says roam around the mountain roads treacherous. "It was just a board, and we have the leadership of the mountain here, but they are not little road that goes higher and higher.
He added, "and trucks [in] India is another," she says. "They're not as big as, and not very powerful at all, which is added to the risk factor. We had a quorum of the Indian with us for the safety and finished more than the pain of aid - is confusing me on the system , and everything as we went along. "
With more and more attention to IT, Kelly said: "I have nothing in the room now, just everything that comes my way. The show opened many doors - I did not think I'm in India when I first started this is. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive