.









TEEN HOOD


Hey, so for starters my names Alex. I'm 14 and this year's big, apparently. I'm going to have to choose high school and do all these other things.. I hate these things, its like when your the new kid. You have to go around and do that awkward "I don't know anyone here so I don't know what to do!" intro. Which in the end make you feel like a loser.....I'm really happy I never have to do this again. :D It's really formal and set and everything its just. Blech..
SO do you guys have this weird feeling when you have to say hi? Also is it always like formal?

Yea so cia later...peace.



Found this on a blog site and shows that we dont always have to stress about our lives as adults!
14 year old teenagers stress too and have other problems which are humongous in their lives!
.......peace too.











.

0 comments:

Post a Comment