iraisavampire (18) "Unexpected. Photography"

.



iraisavampire








I am a Portrait Photographer


iraisavampire aka Ira Giorgetti

18
Male
Philippines




Just me in my room late at night with nothing better to do than take dark self-portraits

Rejection





Without Hope





Broken Dragon





Windowsill





Skinny Jeans







LOOKBOOK.nu

Ira Giorgetti





boys will be boys





Fame





I Like It Rough





Ira is a Christmas Vampire





Iravatar




I have no morals.
I find sleep to be boring and a waste of time.
I'm very perceptive.
Oh yeah I'm a vampire.
Unexpected.
Photography is my life.
I don't believe in conglomerism.
Sexy and undead just go together.
I'm a national scholar.
Yes, I'm quite vain.
I'm interested in blood and whatnot.
I can be mean if I want to be.
I'm one of the most determined people you will ever meet.






Penguins and Beanie Hats





Bare











Beanie





Awaken The Pheonix











Loose and Lazy





origins of symmetry



http://iraisavampire.tumblr.com/

http://iraisavampire.blogspot.com/





Bored in my room, lookin' for that damned box of Lucky Charms.
Yes, yes it's freakin' 32 degrees Centigrade in there, ugh.
Self-timer + Tripod.




I'm just another Filipino-Italian here that loves taking photos of things.
Oh yeah, I'm a vampire. I like photography. A lot. And vodka. Yeah.

brothers in blood



Look at this space design "kissing" device!!!!!

Mar. 10, 2010 at 9:02pm with 375 notes

REMEMBER: March 10 2010!!















On the internet, social networking and working on photos, having a glass of vodka.

This is me almost every night.
Of course I don't edit my other self-portraits on a nightly basis but I just felt like they should be on the screen while I took this shot.
I'm extremely bored and in a state of constant procrastination.





24 March 2008

Anything from Britney Spears to crepe flambe. 
Was just really bored, decided to make this in the wee hours of the morning.   






.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive