Miley Cyrus Hates Glee & Vampires!


Actress/singer Miley Cyrus is not a fan of “Glee” and she doesn’t even watch the show. The 17 year-old is very outspoken and is usually very honest. Miley is also not a fan of vampires. No vampires and NO Twilight!
“I’ve never seen Glee,” Miley said. “Someone asked me yesterday if I was a Gleek, and I said, ‘What the heck is a Gleek? That’s not something I want to be.’ They said it’s someone who’s a fan of Glee, and I was like, ‘I’ve never seen it’… I’m not a huge, like, musical – whatever. I don’t know.”
“I hate vampires,” she says. When asked if she watches “True Blood”, Miley said, “What channel is that on?”
“We don’t have HBO,” she said, adding that her mom only gets “about 10 channels” at their house. “So we don’t watch a lot of TV. We don’t know what’s on. All we have is like the Disney Channel and Nick at Nite because my sister is only 10 years old.”
Miley does not have to worship vampires like almost every teenager in the whole world. And to tell the truth, we should give props to Miley for thinking for herself and having such a strong personality! Go Miley!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive