Kelly Osbourne Hates Soccer Craze


Kelly Osbourne is baffled by the excitement surrounding the soccer World Cup - she finds herself "staring at the wall" in boredom during the televised matches.
The reality TV star, daughter of rocker Ozzy, isn't a fan of the sport but she has been watching the games in South Africa with her soccer-obsessed friends.
Osbourne admits she's already tired of the craze, and she's equally bored with Britain's ongoing Wimbledon tennis tournament.
In her column in Britain's Closer magazine, she writes, "I feel like the only person in the world right now not obsessed with the World Cup or Wimbledon.
"My friends were teasing me during the England vs Algeria game because I was staring at the wall rather than the TV. Sorry, but it was boring! I'm not really that interested in tennis either..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive