Shirley Sherrod


Her actions were shameful. As she went on to explain in the story that she finally realized her mistake, and the common fate of working people of all races, they gave no indication that she had tried to right the wrong she had done to this man.
Now the woman, Shirley Sherrod, Georgia State was the Director in the Ministry of Agriculture. Now the president of Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack just a statement saying the USDA has a zero tolerance policy against discrimination.
I struggled with the fact that so many black people had lost their land, and here I was faced with having a white person to save their country to help. The first time I was confronted with having a white farmer to save his farm work. He took a long time talking, but he tried to show me that he was superior to me. I know what he was doing. But he had come to me for help. What he did not know he was, as he spoke all the time trying to prove my superior to me, I was just trying to decide how much help I was giving him.
They have also cultivated 1,500 hectares row crops, including maize, peanuts and soy. Nonetheless, New Building Communities farms to help preserve the country. They had the highway frontage, where they had a farmers market their crops to sell. They raised pigs and sold the processed meat in a smokehouse, they built the highway. Their sugar cane mill on the highway also attracted customers. New communities were ahead of time in raising eight acres Muscatine grapes, now widely grown in the area.
In a written statement that was released by Minister of Agriculture Tom Vilsack, confirmed that the department director of the bureau rural resignation genomen terwijl that there is zero tolerance the toevoeging-level for any form of discrimination in the department.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive